Sunday, October 14, 2007

The "bad guy"

So lets start this blogging experience with my latest weird theory and trust me I can churn those out by the minute. Today, I am going to defend the bad guy. You know not the really really bad man e.g. Musharraf or Bush but the so so bad guy. I mean its because of the bad guy that you can discern the good guy. I know its the oldest and most boring and most obvious theory. Like black needs white and dark needs light and.. Anyways my point is a little different - maybe entirely different. What I am trying to say is that the bad guy makes a loser look like a winner. Take for example a person who has a dark and dirty secret. Now the bad guy comes along and announces it world wide. We call him bad because its not the right thing or the nice thing to do, blah blah blah...

What happens though is that now the dirty secret guy gets to be the guy who should be pitied because the bad guy let out his secret. However, if the bad guy hadn't done it so blatantly and the secret was just released without a real source then the dirty secret guy doesn't get the pity. You see how my theory is different. I am not talking about the really really bad guy who would be brilliant enough to leak the secret and not announce it. I am talking about the misfit bad guy who just says things without caring. This bad guy saves so many dirty secret guys - its amazing.

P.S. I know this is kind of weird for my first blog but I assure you I have some sane stuff to write about too and I have heard people say I write good humor =D

1 comment:

K!llr_but3rflii said...

I totally get it especially with the example (thanks btw lol). And your so right, if it weren't for the bad guy, losers wouldn't have a way to redeem themselves a halfway winner....if that even made sense. Ha this a weird topic to try and explain. Kudos!